top of page
There are many different functions that a piper may be requested to play at and the second most popular events are of course Funerals. From £125
These are very personal and no fixed ways to play however here are some options that I have done in the past.
1. Piping for the receiving of the coffin at the chapel
2. Piping at the home where their is a private gathering
3. Piping in front of the hearse upon arrival to the crematorium or cemetery or even when leaving the home
4. Piping when the hearse arrives
5.Piping the mourners arrive and exit
6. Piping during the lowering of the committal
these are just some but of course its your personal choice.
Other functions are Birthday parties, Hogmany, ceilidhs, Hen Nights and whatever else you can think.
bottom of page